Rates & Insurance
$95.00 per hour session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Insurance providers that we accept;
- Blue Cross Blue Shield/Anthem
- United Healthcare
- EAP (check with your provider)
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment via Paypal and Square either in the office or through an invoice.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise you will be charged a $95.00 no show/late cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!